Saturday 1 December 2007

Blogger's bane

Every blogger has gone through this phase or will do so at some point. Especially those who are pushed for time, like your's truly.

In my case, I sort of lost interest for a while. Blogging was a seemingly worthy pursuit but I lost the passion before it barely begun. I like to appreciate works of art and I often thought I should never post anything that I myself think was not worth reading.

Hence the lengthy silence. Many a time I caught myself staring at the tumbleweeds as they drift by in the desert of my blog. The dry and parched earth longing for a steady rain of ideas and thoughts.

So perhaps it is time to begin anew. Perhaps...

1 comment:

Shimi Lara said...

With passages like "....the tumbleweeds as they drift by in the desert of my blog. The dry and parched earth longing for a steady rain of ideas and thoughts." you gotta keep blogging bro. Now where do you get a doctor who waxes lyrical about an almost defunct blog? Let's just say, you gave this blog the kiss of life!!! Blog on bro!